| Course Overview
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise designing, building, testing, and maintaining cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure.
A candidate for this certification should have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure. In addition, the candidate for this role should have the ability to program in a language supported by Azure and proficiency in Azure SDKs, Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, data storage options, data connections, APIs, app authentication and authorization, compute and container deployment, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring.
You may be eligible for ACE college credit if you pass this certification exam. See ACE college credit for certification exams for details.
- Develop Azure compute solutions (25-30%)
- Develop for Azure storage (15-20%)
- Implement Azure security (20-25%)
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions (15-20%)
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services (15-20%)
- $3000 per attendee or a valid training voucher.
If you have a Training Voucher, please specify it on the registration tab.
Registration will be confirmed after receipt.
To submit your payment with a credit card click the link below: